Sunday, July 22, 2012

Geschenkschachteln / Gift Boxes

Gift Boxes 06      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Was man braucht:
Papier
Schere
Bleistift

Schablonen auf das Papier übertragen.

What you need:
Paper
Scissors
Pencil

Transfer the templates to the paper.
(Click any photo to enlarge!)
Gift Boxes 01      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Gift Boxes 02      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Gift Boxes 03      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Nun ausschneiden und an den markierten Linie falten.
Now cut them out and fold at the marked lines.
Gift Boxes 04      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Zwei Seiten zusammenstecken.
Stuck two sides together.
Gift Boxes 05      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Geschenk einfügen und Schachtel schließen.
Insert the Gift and close the box.
Gift Boxes 06      wesens-art.blogspot.com

Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!

19 comments:

  1. Such cute little boxes! Thanks for sharing the templates!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am hosting a baby shower next week. The butterfly is perfect. Thank you! See you at www.trueaimeducation.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!

    If you get a chance I would love if you would link up this tutorial at my Pin Party.

    http://www.sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/07/pintastic-monday-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! And so EASY! THanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute!

    PS: Thank you for linking up to Show Me What You Got Tuesday's @ ODH via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/07/live-show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-24.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- Thanks so much for sharing these! I was thinking I could transfer the template and use them in my cutting machine! If you have a minute, I'd love for you to link up to Sweet Sharing Monday - http://saynotsweetanne.com/2012/sweet-sharing-monday-15/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I love these!!! I am definitely going to use them. I'm pinning it on Pinterest so I can refer back to this easily. Hopping over from Titus 2 Tuesdays. Blessings from Croatia: A Little R & R: www.littlerandr.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. I'll be using them to shelter some tweens. Lots of ideas to put in the box. Thank you for being so kind as to share the template.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Such a unique way to give a gift!

    Thank you for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so cute. Great for a summer party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I love the butterfly. They seem pretty easy to make, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking the time to do this great tutorial. They look easy enough for the g'kids to make.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute boxes. I can think of many ways to use them. Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ispiration!! SUPER CUTE!!!

    Thank you for linking it up at http://www.FineCraftGuild.com
    Hope to see you again later today with something else fabulous!!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are adorable!! I love them and am definitely going to try them. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just want to let you know that I'm featuring this and two of your other butterfly crafts tomorrow! Thanks for sharing at Sharing Saturday!! I am always inspired by your work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like its theme. Such small boxes looks so pretty. Mostly people like to pack rings in such boxes. London Fancy Box

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...