Monday, September 10, 2012

Fliegenpilz-Haarclips / Toadstool Hair Clips

ToadstoolHairClip  09     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Aus Fimo gemacht.
Made from polymer clay.
ToadstoolHairClip  01     wesens-art.blogspot.com
ToadstoolHairClip  02-05     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Nun ist der Pilz fertig geformt und kommt für etwa 30 Minuten in den Kühlschrank.
Now the toadstool is shaped ready. Put it for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
ToadstoolHairClip  06     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Dann ist er fester und kann durchgeschnitten werden.
Then it is more solid and can be cut through.
ToadstoolHairClip  07     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Das sind die zwei Hälften:
These are the two halves:
ToadstoolHairClip  08     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Auf die Haarclips kleben – fertig!
Glue the halves onto the hair clips – ready!
ToadstoolHairClip  09     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Ich habe gleich noch ein paar Anhänger gemacht, nicht nur Fliegenpilze:
I immediately made ​​a few more Pendant, not only toadstools:
ToadstoolHairClip  10     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Polymer Clay Cherries      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Polymer Clay Bear      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Und ein Mini-Fliegenpilz:
And a mini toadstool:
Polymer Clay Toadstool      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Und ein kleines Reh:
And a small deer:
Polymer Clay Deer      wesens-art.blogspot.com
Mehr von mir aus Fimo: klick!
More polymere clay from me: click!

Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!

30 comments:

  1. Very cute toadstools - and that deer is gorgeous too!!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the details! Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, die Pilze sind sowas vom knuffig! Ich brauch definitiv auch welche! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo stinking adorable! Love the sweet whimsical designs.. and the deer is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute and adorable!
    You are very creative and I admire your work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!! Adorable as usual. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so good at it! I love the cute deer and bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful job you've done with these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh! adorable!!! i love deer and toadstools- these are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look amazing! Awesome tutorial. I love the bear key chain the most :) Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share next week. Have a great weekend.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu are so talented with that clay!! The toadstools are precious! Thank you for sharing them at the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What sweet little everythings...I love that deer...I love working with polymer clay it's actually one of my favourite mediums...I don't show it often on my blog but you've inspired me...thank you for sharing at our first HAPPY HOUR LINKY party...xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Thanks for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Happy to be following along with you! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! My daughter would love these. Thank you for linking up to Happy Hour Friday this week! Hope to see you back next Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your blog! I found you via the blog hop! I am your newest follower xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for following my blog! I am following you back via GFC as well - have a great day!
    Linda Nortje

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Keep Calm & Link Up party this week - hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable! I have some nieces on my Christmas list that will love things like this. Thanks very much!

    And thanks for following my blog - following back! Can't wait to see more and get to know you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute. Such patience you must have! Thank you for sharing at our Pinteresting Party!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Love this! Cutest toad stools - and the deer is adorable!
    Returning the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness the deer and toad stools are so so so cute. I love them. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow these are so cute! you are quite talented :) thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, these are so darling, I want to eat them up... sort of... ha ha... Thank you for sharing and contributing to the link party at http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are so cute!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. super süß, aber ich hab eine Frage: hast du die nicht gebacken vor dem kleben? oder hab ich das jetzt überlesen?

    ich frag nur, weil ich es total praktisch fänd aufs backen zu verzichten, ich nehme an du hast das *normale* also nicht das Fimo soft genommen?

    LG Steffi

    p.s.: echt cooler Blog, tolle Ideen, bin schwer begeistert!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...