Wednesday, September 18, 2013

audio cassette case recycling

You can use it as a business card holder, a smartphone holder and many more! And it is very easy! 
Man kann die Hülle einer alten Kassette als 
Visitenkarten-Halter, als Smartphone-Halter 
und vieles mehr verwenden! Und es ist sehr einfach! 

Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the Koenig’s Link Party to see your upcycled cassette case. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! And I love your map counter at the bottom of your page. It makes me realize how much blogging brings our world together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really great idea! Cute. -Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! So versatile.
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,unique idea.new GFC follower
    Hope you can visit my Inspire Me Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend re-Treat Link Party on The Best Blog Recipes last week! Wanted to stop by and pin while I was here :)

    Hope to see you again this week!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...