Monday, July 20, 2015

beach tea light

BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com
Bring the summer feeling in your home! 
What you need: 
old glass vase
sand 
shells 
tea light 
raffia 
school glue 
food coloring 
 paintbrush 
small glass bowl 
toothpick 
Hol den Sommer in dein Zuhause! 
Was man braucht: 
alte Glasvase 
Sand 
Muscheln 
Teelicht 
Bast 
Bastelleim 
Lebensmittelfarbe 
Pinsel 
kleine Glasschale 
Zahnstocher 
BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com
Mix some school glue and food coloring in the small glass bowl. 
Etwas Bastelleim und Lebensmittelfarbe in der kleinen Glasschale vermischen. 
BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com
Paint the glass vase with the colored glue (2/3). 
Die Vase mit dem farbigen Bastelleim bemalen (2/3). 
BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Fill the vase with sand up to the colored part. 
Die Vase bis zur Farbe mit Sand befüllen.  
BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com
Place the tea light and some shells on the sand. 
Das Teelicht und einige Muscheln auf den Sand geben. 
BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com
After the colored glue has dried, wrap the raffia around the vase. 
Nachdem der farbige Kleber getrocknet ist, den Bast um die Vase binden.  
BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com
BeachTeaLight wesens-art.blogspot.com

 Visit and like me on Facebook!


Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...

17 comments:

  1. Great project for summer!! The colors are relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beach tea light is adorable and a special way to show off the shells collected on the beach. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! This turned out really cute!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the food coloring in glue idea! It turned out very pretty. Stopping by from Two Uses Tuesday! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty #wednesday Wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This turned out lovely! Love the coastal color! Thank you for sharing at #OMHGWW !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks beautiful and so easy to make. I love the colour which reminds me of Summer. Thanks for sharing with us at #WednesdaysWisdom

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute and just fun to make. So I will have my son help me make some for my mother n laws yard to give her for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful.. how clever to use food colouring with glue. Brilliant! Thank you for sharing and joining our Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday Link Party. Have a great day, co-host Evija @Fromevijawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and versatile, too :) I could see this used for so many events! Thanks for sharing at What Are You Doing? Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! So pretty for summer. Come party with us at Idea Box!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not only do I love how cute this is, I love how easy it looks to make!!! We are decorating our house coastal style and I think I'm going to need some of these :-)

    I'd love for you to link up at the Share The Wealth Sunday Blog Hop that I co-host. We go live every Saturday at 7pm (www.FunMoneyMom.com)
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got here from nifty thrifty sundays! I love that you used glue and food coloring to paint the glass! I've never seen that, very creative. I would love to see what it looks like when it's lit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This would make a fantastic gift for my friend! She has a beach-themed bathroom and this would look great! thanks for posting it to Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's really pretty.
    http://linorstore.com/cat-photos-15-seconds-of-fame/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this beach tea light! great idea and so easy to complete!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your vase makes a perfect addition to beach decor. I haven't madecolored glue- great idea. Thanks for sharing on Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...