Monday, November 9, 2015

Wallpaper Samples Gift Bags

WallpaperBags wesens-art.blogspot.com
With this step by step tutorial I will show you how to make gift bags for any occasion. 
And it is very cheep if you use wallpaper samples or leftover wallpapers, old calendars, or any other stronger paper. 
Mit dieser Schritt-für-Schritt Anleitung zeige ich, wie man Geschenktaschen für jede Gelegenheit macht. 
Und es kostet sehr wenig, wenn man dafür Tapetenmuster, Tapetenreste, alte Kalender oder irgendwelche anderen festeren Papiere nimmt. 
WallpaperBags 01 wesens-art.blogspot.com

WallpaperBags 02 wesens-art.blogspot.com
 WallpaperBags 03 wesens-art.blogspot.com
 WallpaperBags 04 wesens-art.blogspot.com
 WallpaperBags 05 wesens-art.blogspot.com
 WallpaperBags 06 wesens-art.blogspot.com
 WallpaperBags 07 wesens-art.blogspot.com
WallpaperBags 08 wesens-art.blogspot.com
WallpaperBags 09 wesens-art.blogspot.com
WallpaperBags 10 wesens-art.blogspot.com

It's so easy and quick that I made 20 in one evening! 
And you can decorate it as you want, and for any occasion! 
Es geht so einfach und schnell, dass ich an einem Abend gleich 20 Stück gemacht habe! Und man kann sie dekorieren, wie man möchte und je nach Anlass! 
WallpaperBags 11 wesens-art.blogspot.com


Visit and like me on Facebook!


Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...

19 comments:

  1. These are great!!! I'm going to save all of my calendars from now on. Thanks so much for the tutorial. I'd love you to share this at the Gift Wrapping link party at Threading My Way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea! What a nice way to recycle! Thanks for sharing at ShareAtopia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für die Anleitung! als Kind habe ich die auch ohne Ende gebastelt, aber irgendwann total vergessen. Leider... aber jetzt denk ich bestimmt mal wieder dran.
    LG, Rike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Gift bags have gotten so expensive. I love the idea of making my own, but never thought of using wallpaper. I see rolls of wallpaper at Goodwill all the time, I will have to pick up a roll then I could make lots of gift bags. Thanks for sharing your tutorial. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wallpaper gift bags, very cute idea. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is such a great idea! LOVE it!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea. I remember making all kinds of crafts from wallpaper samples - nothing as nice as your gift bags but fun never the less. I am pinning. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea! Thanks so much for the easy-to-follow tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea and they look great!
    Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Thank you! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This a wonderful idea and one that I will use! Pinning! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun to create these bags, I bet small ones could be made with scrapebook pages.
    I have pinned!!
    Hope you have a great week, thank you for sharing on the #OMHGFF

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea! I think would be a shame for those pretty wallpapers to just be thrown away. You've given them new life!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great project! Thanks for sharing with us at Share The Wealth Sunday!
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've pinned this! Your lovely photos make it look so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great idea (as always)! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Weekends!! I am featuring this project this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...