Tuesday, October 11, 2016

my Crazy Challenge

CrazyChallenge wesens-art.blogspot.com
How it began: 
A radio station shared the YouTube link to the crazy video "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen" and it was shown on my news feed at facebook. 
I commented unter the thread that I would like to see a remake of this video from the team of Radio Gütersloh. 
The moderator didn't commend back. But then he said on the radio if I would give him a costume and eyeglasses like this he will dance for me! 
I have heard this and have written a new comment that I will get a costume like that for him or I would sew one if he had the courage to dance in front of our townhall. 
One day later, that was a friday, he called me and said I only had time till tuesday to get the things... 
I went to 3 opticians to ask if they have eyeglasses like that. One optician had an old and used one and gave it to me. 
I called all costue rentals in this area but no one had something like that. And also no fabric shop had fabrics with this prints. So I bought white fabric for the pants and yellow fabric for the scarf. I also get an old white shirt. 
That was the time to start this crazy project!
(At the end of this blog post is the link to the video from the dance in front of our townhall!) 
 Wie es begann: 
Ein Radiosender teile den YouTube Link zu dem verrückten Video "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen", und der Beitrag wurde mir in den Neuigkeiten auf Facebook angezeigt. 
Ich schrieb unter den Beitrag, dass ich lieber eine Video sehen würde, wie das Team von Radio Gütersloh den "Tanz" nachstellt. Der Moderator kommentierte nicht. Aber dann sagte er im Radio, dass wenn ich ihm so ein Kostüm und die Brille besorge, er das für mich tanzt! 
Ich hörte das und schrieb in einem neuen Kommentar, dass ich ihm die Sachen besorge oder selbst nähe, wenn er den Mut hat, das auf dem Rathausplatz zu machen.
Einen Tag später, das war ein Freitag, rief er mich an und sagte mir, dass ich nur bis Dienstag Zeit habe, um die Sachen zu besorgen... 
Ich fuhr zu 3 Optikern, um so eine Brille zu besorgen. Ein Optiker hatte eine alte, gebrauchte Brille in der Art und schenkte sie mir.  
Ich rief alle Kostümverleihe der Umgebung an, niemand hatte etwas in dieser Art. Und kein Stoffgeschäft hatte Stoffe mit solchen Drucken. Also kaufte ich weißen Stoff für Hose und gelben für den Schal. Und ich besorgte ein altes weißes Oberhemd. 
Dann war es an der Zeit, dieses verrückte Projekt zu starten! 
(Am Ende dieses Beitrag ist der Link zu dem Video mit dem Tanz vor dem Rathaus!) 

I made stencils with my electronic cutting machine (Silhouette Cameo), one for the pants and shirt and one for the scarf.
Ich erstellte Schablonen mit meinem Plotter (Silhouette Cameo), eine für Hose und Hemd und eine für den Schal. 
CrazyChallenge 01 wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Here was the test on the fabrics: 
Das waren die Test auf den Stoffen: 
CrazyChallenge 02 wesens-art.blogspot.com
I used the first stencil to make the dark brown print on the shirt (I used a piece of a sponge to apply the paint): 
Ich benutzte die erste Schablone, um den Druck in dunkelbraun auf dem Oberhemd zu erstellen (ich habe ein Stück Schwamm zum Auftragen der Farbe benutzt):
CrazyChallenge 03 wesens-art.blogspot.com
CrazyChallenge 04 wesens-art.blogspot.com
CrazyChallenge 05 wesens-art.blogspot.com
I cut the parts for the pants out of the white fabric so I do not have to paint the whole fabric. 
(The patterns for the pants are made by myself.) 
Ich habe erst die Teile für die Hose aus dem weißen Stoff geschnitten, so musste ich nicht den ganzen Stoff anmalen. 
(Das Schnittmuster für die Hose habe ich selbst erstellt.) 
CrazyChallenge 06 wesens-art.blogspot.com
Here are the next steps while painting the fabrics: 
Hier die nächsten Schritte beim Bemalen des Stoffs: 
CrazyChallenge 07 wesens-art.blogspot.com
CrazyChallenge 08 wesens-art.blogspot.com

CrazyChallenge 09 wesens-art.blogspot.com
CrazyChallenge10 wesens-art.blogspot.com
 To get an x-like pattern on the fabric, I have used my iron board without the cover while I applied the paint with pressure with the sponge. 
Um ein x-ähnliches Muster auf dem Stoff zu erhalten, habe ich mein Bügelbrett ohne Bezug benutzt, während ich die Farbe mit dem Schwamm mit Druck aufgetragen habe. 

CrazyChallenge 11 wesens-art.blogspot.com
CrazyChallenge 12 wesens-art.blogspot.com
Sewing and it's done! 
Nähen und fertig! 
CrazyChallenge 13 wesens-art.blogspot.com
Pants and shirt: 
Hose und Hemd: 
CrazyChallenge 14 wesens-art.blogspot.com
Here is the whole costume, with the scarf and the glasses: 
Hier ist das ganze Kostüm, mit Schal und Brille: 
CrazyChallenge 15 wesens-art.blogspot.com
And this is how the moderator looked like in my costume: 
Und so sah der Moderator in meinem Kostüm aus:
CrazyChallenge 16 wesens-art.blogspot.com
I was happy that the costume fits! 
Ich war froh, dass das Kostüm passt! 



And now: here is the link to laugh - the link to the video that shows the dancing moderator!  
Und nun: hier ist der Link zum Lachen - der Link zu dem tanzenden Moderator! 



This costume was auctioned for a good cause by the radio station.
Dieses Kostüm wurde für einen guten Zweck von dem Radiosender versteigert.


And I gave him this 'Hero of the day! button after his performance: 
Und ich gab ihm diesen 'Held des Tages' Button nach seinem Auftritt:  
CrazyChallenge 17 wesens-art.blogspot.com


Visit and like me on Facebook!



I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ina, that is just too funny!! What a great story! Loved watching the video, although my German is a bit rusty so I didn't quite catch everything!!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Fun! Thanks for sharing at Waste Less Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...