Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vinyl record recycling / Schallplatten Recycling

VinylRecordClock lady by wesens-art.blogspot.com
Recycle an old vinyl record and an old boring clock into useful and individual wall decoration! 
It is very easy! 
All you need is a vinyl record, a clock, some self-adhesive vinyl, scissors or cutter and an idea for your design. 
Verwandle eine alte Schallplatte und eine alte langweilige Uhr  in eine nützliche und individuelle Wanddekoration! 
Es ist sehr einfach! 
 Alles was man braucht, ist eine Schallplatte, eine Uhr, etwas selbstklebende Folie, Schere oder Cuttermesser und eine Idee für das Design. 
VinylRecordClock lady2 by wesens-art.blogspot.com
Gently remove the clock movement from the clock. 
Cut out the motif of the self-adhesive vinyl. 
Remove the label or stick black vinyl on it. 
Vorsichtig das Uhrwerk entfernen. Das Motiv aus der selbstklebenden Folie ausschneiden.
Das Label von der Schallplatte entfernen oder mit schwarzer Folie überkleben.
VinylRecordClock lady3 by wesens-art.blogspot.com
Stick the motif on the record and install the clock movement through the hole of the record. 
And I´ve also glued some glitter film onto the clock hands.
Ready is you new decorative clock! 
Das Motiv auf die Schallplatte kleben und das Uhrwerk installieren.
Und ich habe die Zeiger noch mit Glitzerfolie beklebt.
Fertig ist die neue dekorative Uhr! 
VinylRecordClock lady by wesens-art.blogspot.com

Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

25 comments:

  1. oh YEAH it's always time for shopping, that's for sure! neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are true...always are shoping time!
    grea projeck!
    hugs
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! A friend of mine would love to have one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clock! Using a record is such a unique idea! Thanks for linking up at Whatever Goes Wednesday. We'll be featuring this over at Someday Crafts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a very stylish clock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea. I know that my father still has some old vinyl records that could be used!
    I found you through "The Answer is Chocolate Link Party" where I am also partying, would love it if you'd stop by too.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TOMORROW (every Friday) on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

      Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing this project at our linky party at http://www.mypersonalaccent.com/linkyparty/. I love projects that use records and will be pinning this idea immediately.


    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and such a hip project. I would love to make one for my basement but use a vinyl cut out of Elvis. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday on Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great idea. There are so many ways to do the design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of an old record. #hobbies and handicrafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea and work:)I like it very much...Thanks for sharing your idea! Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE! I just received a box full of records from a clear out my mother did, and I was thinking about using one as a clock, but I never thought to add vinyl..so this is a great idea! Perfect timing! Pinning now. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this idea and the saying is perfect for me! Thank you for sharing:)

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea! I never would've thought of this. Thanks for sharing at the Pin it Monday Link Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this!! It's so unique and eye-catching. Your blog is full of wonderful ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute clock! I love shopping!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a really neat idea!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing project, love it! Thanks for sharing the great tutorial!
    Enjoy your day!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea! So smart! Love your "new" clock!
    Thanks for linking up to Tickled Pink Times Two! I can't wait to see what else you share!
    Make it a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cool idea for a clock!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool idea! Thanks for sharing at my Pin Me Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this idea, looks great!
    hugs

    Thank you for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays, I'll be featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...