Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome Banner

WelcomeBanner 01     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Ich brauchte etwas, damit man erkennt, wo der Eingang ist. 
Also habe ich dieses Banner gemacht! 
I needed something, so everyone can see where the entrance is.
So I made this banner! 
WelcomeBanner 02     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Banner aus Holz mit weißer Acrylfarbe grundieren.
I´ve primed the wooden banner with white acrylic paint. 
WelcomeBanner 03     wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Dann Beschriften und mit Klarlack lackieren. 
 Letters written on it and sprayed with clear varnish.
WelcomeBanner 04     wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Kleber am Rand auftragen. 
 Then I made glue on the edges.
WelcomeBanner 05     wesens-art.blogspot.com
WelcomeBanner 06     wesens-art.blogspot.com
WelcomeBanner 07     wesens-art.blogspot.com
WelcomeBanner 08     wesens-art.blogspot.com

WelcomeBanner 09     wesens-art.blogspot.com
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!

19 comments:

  1. Lovely banner - great tutorial. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo,
    dein Banner ist sehr schön geworden.
    Ich mache meine immer aus Jute.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute banner and a great way to make family and friends feel welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little banner - love the addition of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! =) Thanks for linking up at the Pinterest Power Party! Happy Friday!!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks nice and is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun banner. I love how you added the lacey touch! Thanks for sharing at the Project Stash

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, you are so creative!and crafty!

    love your banner. just beautiful.

    have a great week ahead~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got me thinking, I could use like foam board too. Thanks for sharing!New follower here, hoping you'll stop by my blog and say hello and follow back :)
    http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful banner! Don't forget to link up to The DIYers: http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-our-country-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. THank you for linking this up in the Bowdabra Crafty Showcase this week!!! We are featuring you this afternoon on our Facebook page!!! You rock! Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's great!!!

      But I'm not "WesensArt-Handarbeiten und Kunsthandwerk"!
      I don´t know them and I don´t live in Berlin :(

      Delete
    2. Sorry about the mis-tag. I have to totally blame that one on Facebook as it tagged wrong. Not sure how it happened as I have tagged your blog before :) Thanks again for sharing your beautiful work with us each week!!! xoxo Susie @Bowdabra

      Delete
  12. I love banners, I like the idea of making them out of wood so they last longer. Fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute banner! Looks great at your fence!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the banner. Great idea & very welcoming indeed. I visited from Titus 2 Tuesday :)
    Have a great day!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty!! I love the lace edges. Thank you for sharing on Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute banner! Thanks so much for linking up to All My Bloggy Friends last week - I hope you'll join us again tomorrow. I look forward to seeing what you've been working on this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...