Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DIY Book Stand made of cardboard / Buchständer

BookStand     wesens-art.blogspot.com
And again another simple recycling idea: a book stand! 
What you need: 
cardboard 
gift wrapping paper 
scissors 
glue stick 
Wieder eine einfache Recycling-Idee: ein Buchständer! 
Was man braucht: 
Pappe 
Geschenkpapier 
Schere 
Klebestift 
BookStand 1    wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Cut out the cardboard in the form as shown in the next photo:
In der Form ausschneiden, wie im nächsten Foto gezeigt: 
BookStand 2    wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Glue the gift wrapping paper onto the cardboard. 
Die Pappe mit Geschenkpapier bekleben. 
BookStand 3    wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Put the 2 pieces together and the book stand is ready! 
Die 2 Teile zusammenstecken und der Buchständer ist fertig! 
BookStand 4    wesens-art.blogspot.com
BookStand     wesens-art.blogspot.com
 Visit and like me on Facebook!


Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!

Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

15 comments:

  1. Are you going to make a Cameo file for this. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend, this is such a clever idea I will definitely make one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!! Thank you for sharing this. :) Gentle Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome idea :) Love the polka dots too! Found via pin me party

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this for my cookbooks, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! How creative! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Retreat, Hope to see you back on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party
    I love this idea. I love collecting books. I could wait to make one of these easy book holder stand. Thanks for sharing this idea!!
    Blesings
    Shemi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea, I always have lot of spare cardboard. My little man will think we need to make one for each of his books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea! I can't tell you how many times I've needed one!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would work well for cookbooks in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing. Visiting via "InspireMeMonday" linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! This post will be featured over at Diana Rambles tomorrow and has been pinned in the Featured at Diana Rambles board at Pinterest, Tweeted, and Recommended on G+. Please grab a featured button off my sidebar or via the link under the features. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bookstand and tutorial. This will be ideal in the kitchen while following a recipe and I bet the cookbooks will stay clean.
    Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for linking to Create Link Inspire at The Crafty Blog Stalker. You have been featured and pinned! Thank you for sharing.
    --Katie, TheCraftyBlogStalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this project. Thank you for linking up @ Monday Handmade Linkup Party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...